New York, NY /
We are looking to expand our Sales Team with the addition of a full-time Sales Executive. The Sales Executive will convert leads obtained from both outbound prospecting and qualifying inbound interests to new clients. The focus of this role is to grow OptionMetrics' book of business. The Sales Executive will work alongside Account Managers who are responsible for maintaining existing accounts.
What You'll Do:
- Generate new sales from prospecting (email and phone) and lead qualification
- Manage the full sales cycle, guiding deals to close from initial outreach to onboarding
- Identify and target new potential clients at institutions such as banks and hedge funds
- Respond to requests for information and engage in technical discussions with potential clients
- Handle contract negotiation and facilitate between legal teams as necessary
- Log all activity in CRM and ensure sales pipeline is accurate
- Gain an understanding of the IvyDB products and the workings of the equity and index options markets
- Work closely with the COO, Account Management, and Product Support teams
Skills You'll Need:
- At least 3 years of experience in a sales or sales support role
- Experience prospecting to develop lists of potential leads. Working with global contacts is a plus.
- Ability to create and edit complex contracts, handling contracts from start to finish
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical, business, or financial discipline
- Understanding of financial markets is required. Direct experience with equities is beneficial.
- Proven experience reaching or surpassing defined goals
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, and CRM software (Sugar CRM preferred)
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment where everyone's input makes a difference
- Paid time off: Vacation, Personal, Sick days, and Holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits (NJT, MTA, etc.) and 401k plan offered
- Full medical and dental insurance coverage
- A bright, open office in Midtown Manhattan near Columbus Circle and steps from Central Park with a great view of Times Square
- The usual drinks and snacks (and we're still small enough to celebrate everyone's birthday with cake!)
NOTE: This position will begin remotely with the expectation of returning to the office once practicable.
OptionMetrics began over 20 years ago with the goal of becoming the world's most trusted provider of financial information and research derived from the option markets. Today, our data and analytics models are used by over 350 investment banks, hedge funds, asset management firms, and academic institutions worldwide.