Partner Director - Partners, Alliances, and Solutions | Remote, USA
Leawood, KS / Austin, TX / Atlanta, GA / Charlotte, NC / Phoenix, AZ / Portland, OR
Partners, Alliances and Solutions – Partners, Alliances and Solutions /
This position will be fully remote and can be hired anywhere in the continental U.S.
As a Partner Director you will be part of Optiv’s Partner, Alliances and Solutions team supporting our Premier Partners. This role will work across the organization, to increase technology sales, services, solutions and drive outcomes for our partners and clients. Ensuring partner objectives align with Optiv’s strategy to accelerate initiatives and grow our business profitably.
Optiv is looking for an experienced partner director with a creative mindset that can navigate ambiguity, be able to identify high-level objectives and the steps needed to achieve success. You should be able to initiate and influence conversations with leadership, advocate for your initiatives, and gain support from key stakeholders.
How you’ll make an impact
- The Partner Director is responsible for the overall management and success of Optiv's Premier Partner relationships generating over $100m in annual revenue. The Partner Director’s purpose is to ensure and accelerate Optiv's overall business growth with its partners via product resale and services delivery.
- Oversee and coordinate all aspects of Optiv's relationship with assigned Premier Partner(s)
- Serve as a primary resource for Optiv and the partner CAM to identify and facilitate peer relationships in the field as appropriate
- Maintain weekly partner executive summaries and the ability to articulate financial data, trends and growth trajectories
- Host and facilitate quarterly business reviews for status updates, account review, campaign creation and ideation sessions
- Design and execute on a collaborative quarterly business plan evaluating goals and completion and managing changes, escalations and issues
- Verify partner channel program contents including tier status, services and sales certifications, discounting, and other program criteria
- Work with partner to identify new areas of opportunity for Optiv growth and mutual success
- Assist in developing strategy to initiate and build growth and awareness within Optiv’s Sales team
- Ensure Optiv is maximizing overall profitability using partner reseller programs, including reseller discounts through deal registration, rebate programs, MDF and favorable financial terms
- Function as point of escalation and control for issues and conflicts of all levels of the relationship
- Act as a partner advocate to all Sales Areas nationally for the assigned partner(s)
- Develop programs in conjunction with marketing to drive demand
- Coordinate education of partner(s) on Optiv’s capabilities
- Maintain field partner roster
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Travel required
What we’re looking for
- 10+ years of account management experience managing revenues over $100m with proven growth model and year over year gains
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university
- Strong understanding of information security industry required, to include knowledge of leading industry vendors and products.
- Experience with CRM tools (e.g., Salesforce) and ability to leverage reporting for insights into business health.
- Ability to work independently and exhibit strong time management skills.
- Excellent communication and partnership skills, including the ability to listen and communicate effectively with all partners.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in conjunction with multiple Vendor Partner Managers/Vendor Channel Managers and Optiv account executives.
- Overall attention to accuracy and detail with regard to rebate negotiations and reports to executive management, documentation of events and meetings, spiffs, partner negotiations, and all written and verbal communication.
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
What you can expect from Optiv
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women's Network.
• Work/life balance.
• Professional training resources
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remotely/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Optiv respects your privacy. By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Optiv, you acknowledge that Optiv will collect, use, and process your information, which may include personal information and sensitive personal information, in connection with Optiv’s selection and recruitment activities. For additional details on how Optiv uses and protects your personal information in the application process, click here to view our Applicant Privacy Notice. If you sign up to receive notifications of job postings, you may unsubscribe at any time.