Embedded Systems Engineer (UAS Guidance Navigation Control)
730 Lincoln Lake Ave Lowell MI 49331 /
No degree req.;
3+ Years of experience req.;
A designer and integrator of avionics, sensor payloads and vehicle onboard networks for autonomous humanitarian vertical takeoff and landing UAVs. Someone who loves owning and architecting a state of the art and light weight onboard network for autonomous aircraft.
Proficient or have experience similar to:
- ArduPilot and PX4 Development
- Hardware sensor integration
- Onboard networking (CAN Bus)
- Electrical Engineering
- Programming C++
- Power distribution and supply
- Extensive experience parsing and handling remotely transmitted data
- Experience working with Raspberry Pi/Arduino/Etc.
- Microsoft Office
- Humble communicator
- Passionate about mission/vision of Orb
- Wide knowledge base across disciplines
- Willingness to learn and seek knowledge
$80,000 - $120,000 a year
Most engineers come to Orb to join an early team with unprecedented freedom to build the world's largest humanitarian air force. We have a healthy standard equity rate that vests after one year. We see this as our long-term "inheritance" and salary as our immediate provision to execute on our "magum opus".
Orb Aerospace is an E-Verify Employer