Sr. Fullstack Developer
730 Lincoln Lake Ave Lowell MI 49331 /
STARTS JANUARY 2024
No Degree Required – Portfolio Required
In – Person
US Citizenship Required
OrbOS is the software backbone to Orb’s mission, humanitarian aid aerial logistics. In this position you will work closely with the OrbOS, Lead to develop native and web applications relating to flight and flight operations, as well as manufacturing. You will contribute to the big picture architecture of this product. Every day you will have a tangible impact on the success of our mission. May be required to travel for demonstrations.
- Node/Django/Flask Experience.
- Has worked with multiple tech stacks.
- Experience solving intractable problems.
- Has delivered one or more products to market.
- Passion for clean UI/UX.
- Experience across SCRUM roles.
- React Native expert.
- Qt Experience
- Desktop native framework experience.
- Experience in 3D UI/UX.
- Experience with GIS data and location services.
- Excellent communicator capable of pitching the company.
- Motivated to learn new skills.
- Passionate about Orb’s mission.
- Interest in Aviation.
$80,000 - $120,000 a year
Most engineers come to Orb to join an early team with unprecedented freedom to build the world's largest humanitarian air force. We have a healthy standard equity rate that vests after one year. We see this as our long-term "inheritance" and salary as our immediate provision to execute on our "magum opus".
Orb Aerospace is an E-Verify employer.