Sales Development Representative
Remote Germany /
Sales Team /
As a Sales Development Representative at Orderfox, you will be responsible for developing and qualifying leads to the point of hand-off to your Account Manager colleagues. In this role you will add significant value to our Orderfox’s sales performance by ensuring a steady supply of high-quality leads and will directly impact the overall success of the sales function and the organisational revenue down the line.
As the specialists at developing engagement and the driver for new business, your feedback will contribute to shape Orderfox’s go-to-market. You will maintain a thorough understanding of Orderfox’s services, as well as industry and customer needs in order to identify appropriate prospects and quickly establish effective contacts.
- Be responsible for the conversion of inbound b2b leads into warm leads and sales meetings
- Own your targets and strive to hit your weekly / monthly success metrics
- Engage with leads and prospects via various channels, including phone and email
- Be the ambassador and source of knowledge of our services to the outside world, being able to clearly, concisely, and credibly articulate the product and its USP to buyers
- Identify opportunities and work with other teams to convey prospects' feedback and improve the Orderfox services
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
What we look for in you
- You have 2+ years working experience in B2B Sales, preferred in an SaaS environment or in industries like mechanical engineering, (sheet-)metal production, production goods or similar
- Ideally, you worked in an start-up growth organization before
- Record of adaptability and ability to move fast under uncertainty
- Be organised, accountable, and an autodidact
- Positive attitude and strong communication skills
- You have excellent German and fluent English language skills
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and virtual stock option plan
- Flexible working options (hours and location)
- 25 days paid vacation per year
- 16 weeks fully paid maternity leave 5 weeks fully paid paternity leave
- Financial and time off support for learning & development
- Regular team events and activities
- Beautiful office close to Bahnhof Enge and the lake
Who we are
Orderfox is a unique online platform, connecting buyers and suppliers in the CNC industry. Our solution takes the hard work out of finding and gaining access to relevant counterparties, and supports automated quotation workflows to enable and mediate trades without the need for further intermediaries.
We have extraordinary goals, so we surround ourselves with extraordinary people. We trust in our people's ability to use their own judgment, and with that trust follows a high measure of autonomy and responsibility. If you are motivated by seeing and feeling the true impact of your work, if you thrive on making things better than they were and if you prefer a hard-working but easy-going environment with flat hierarchies and fast decision-making then our team is the right place for you!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to continuously improving the diversity of our team and we pay close attention to creating an inclusive, fair and safe work environment for all our employees.