Sr. DevOps Engineer
Los Angeles, Californa
Our Tech Environment
New products are built primarily using Scala, Java, Node.js, Go and any number of front-end technologies (React, GraphQL, Webpack, Redux, etc.). Mobile development is both iOS and Android.
Software is packaged with Docker and deployed with CircleCI on top of AWS and Kubernetes. We leverage open source data technologies such as DynamoDB, Spark, Kafka and PostgresSQL. Infrastructure is configured using Ansible and Terraform and monitored using Datadog.
You’ll find individuals experimenting with everything else (Haskell, Clojure, Elixir, Kotlin, Rust, etc.) and we’re always ready to use a new language or a new framework when it’s ready or when a project dictates.
We work in small, fast-paced, cross-functional agile teams.
What we’re looking for
- You enjoy your craft and love working with others who feel equally strong about their professions
- Experience using modern tools to automate medium to large production systems
- Recent experience with Docker and container management software
- Proficient in shell scripting and at least one high-level language
- Strong knowledge in configuring AWS services and understanding of best practices
- Experience automating deployment pipelines in a continuous integration environment
- Experience in big data system design
- Experience in monitoring and logging processes and technologies
- Ability to implement best practices in security and data management
- Interest in fostering a DevOps culture
If you think you would be a good fit, we would love to hear from you!