Sr. Product Manager
New York, New York
Originate designs and builds custom software products that solve complex problems, with a focus on time-to-market, scalability, and business impact. We work with large enterprises to build revolutionary new products and reimagine legacy systems. We also partner with high growth startups to help them accelerate their vision and create a competitive advantage. Founded in 2007, we have 150 employees based in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Newport Beach, New York, Las Vegas and Berlin.
As a Senior Product Manager at Originate, you will lead product development projects, acting as the critical, central hub between project team members, our partners, and Originate executive management.
You will play a key role in shaping products in a diverse range of industries and explore the application of cutting-edge technology to meet customer needs. Every project at Originate will challenge you to apply your product management expertise to develop solutions for new audiences, businesses, and technologies.
At Originate, the Product Manager’s mission is to work with our partners and team members to deliver great products, no matter what.
- Work with current and potential partners to define new products and opportunities
- Perform user testing and research to deeply understand the end user’s needs
- Apply research, analytics, and intuition to determine product direction
- Successfully manage projects within time and budget constraints
- Lead workshops and meetings with stakeholders and team members to accomplish project goals
- Lead engineering and design teams to create products in an Agile work environment
- Lead Quality team members and perform product testing as needed
- Work with Originate executive management on a variety of initiatives to help the company grow
Required skills and experience
- 2 years of product management experience with B2C or B2B products. Bonus points if you have worked with both!
- Passion for developing innovative web and mobile products from idea to launch
- Ability to explain complex concepts clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to balance responsibilities on multiple project initiatives at once
- Experience working collaboratively with engineers and designers to create digital products
- Positive attitude and solution-driven mindset
- Empathetic team player who assumes positive intentions
- Comfortable taking on initiatives and delivering results without day to day management
- Extremely organized and focused on the high-value outcomes
If you think you would be a good fit, we'd love to hear from you!