Sr. Product Manager
New York, New York
Originate was founded in 2007. Headquartered in San Francisco, we have over 150 employees across our offices in New York, Los Angeles, Berlin, Las Vegas, and Newport Beach. We are the on-demand accelerator for companies across the world. Regardless of industry or location, companies looking to explore new ideas and new opportunities turn to Originate as their trusted and capable innovation partner.
Who are We?
Originate is a concept-to-launch software company. We partner with enterprises and mature startups to accelerate their time from ideation to market. Our goal is to help our people and our partners to realize their potential faster in an evolving, uncertain world. Whether it's enabling a business to lead in an existing market or to enter into a brand new one, we have the experience and we want to help.
At the heart of Originate is a deep appreciation for ideation and innovation. We are continuously curious and thrive on making impossibilities possible. Our practice consists of technology-agnostic experts specializing in rapid prototyping and agile methodology. We love bringing prototypes to the end user and using their feedback to iterate on the product.
Who Works at Originate?
Originators are talented, creative, and motivated self-learners. New and emerging technologies inspire us to create not only new products but new kinds of products. We thrive on collaboration and have teamed up with countless partners to resolve complex technology and business challenges across a diverse set of fields. Individually we are unique, collectively we are inventive, and in partnership we are unmatched.
As a Senior Product Manager at Originate, you will own the ideation, definition, and build of digital products for our partners, acting as the critical, central hub between project team members, our partners, and Originate executive management. You will play a key role in shaping products in a diverse range of industries and explore the application of cutting-edge technology to meet customer needs. Every project at
Originate will challenge you to apply your product management expertise to develop solutions for new audiences, businesses, and technologies.At Originate, the Product Manager’s mission is to work with our partners and team members to deliver great products, no matter what.
- Work with current and potential partners to define new products and opportunities
- Perform user testing and research to deeply understand the end user’s needs
- Apply research, analytics, and intuition to determine product direction
- Successfully manage projects within time and budget constraints
- Lead workshops and meetings with stakeholders and team members to accomplish project goals
- Lead engineering and design teams to create products in an Agile work environment
- Lead Quality team members and perform product testing as needed
- Work with Originate executive management on a variety of initiatives to help the company grow
Required skills and experience
- At least 2 years of product management experience with B2C or B2B products, with experience leading a new product or major initiative from concept to launch.
- Ability to quickly become a subject matter expert in new industries.
- Ability to explain complex concepts clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to balance responsibilities on multiple project initiatives at once
- Experience working collaboratively with engineers and designers to create digital products
- Positive attitude and solution-driven mindset
- Empathetic team player who assumes positive intentions
- Comfortable taking on initiatives and delivering results without day to day management
- Extremely organized and focused on the high-value outcomes
If you think you would be a good fit, we'd love to hear from you!