Sr. Software Delivery Manager
Los Angeles, Californa
As a Delivery Manager at Originate, you will work with our partners and team members to create great products, no matter what. You should have a passion for running successful software projects with the ability to consistently deliver quality solutions. In collaboration with the team, you will make project decisions while making sure we are delivering Originate-level products.
Every project at Originate is different and your ability to adapt is key. In addition to your project responsibilities, you will have the opportunity to work with the leadership to shape and improve process throughout the company.
- Lead teams in an agile work environment, managing cross-discipline dependencies
- Create and maintain plans and schedules
- Manage scope between product needs and Originate’s needs
- Set partner and internal expectations on deliverables and processes
- Track budget for both invoicing and forecasting, in accordance with contract guidelines
- Set up team resources, then adjust and identify gaps and needs
- Conduct sprint ceremonies, including stand-ups, planning, reviews, and retrospectives
- Manage software product releases and associated dependencies
- Proactively provide consistent partner communication, reporting, and documentation
- Provide Originate executive team with weekly project status reports, which track project risks
- Manage outside vendors involved in an engagement
- Maintain a positive and collaborative mindset, and identify solutions to challenges
- Work independently without day-to-day management
- Managed software product teams, minimum 5 years experience
- Led cross-discipline teams of at least 10 individuals
- Managed a budget of at least $1M
- Previously involved on the execution side (engineering, product, or design) of software delivery
- Managed multiple projects simultaneously, varying in size
- Familiar with project management tools, such as JIRA, Trello, OpenAir, Microsoft Project, etc.
- Familiar with software version control tools, such as GitHub
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field, Technical degree a plus
- Consulting experience and Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus
If you think you would be a good fit, we'd love to hear from you!