Director of Product
New York, New York
As a Director of Product at Originate, you will lead product development projects, acting as the critical, central hub between project team members, our partners, and Originate executive management.
You will play a key role in shaping products in a diverse range of industries and explore the application of cutting-edge technology to meet customer needs. Every project at Originate will challenge you to apply your product management expertise to develop solutions for new audiences, businesses, and technologies.
- Work with current and potential partners to define new products and opportunities
- Perform user testing and research to deeply understand the end user’s needs
- Apply research, analytics, and intuition to determine product direction
- Successfully manage projects within time and budget constraints
- Lead workshops and meetings with stakeholders and team members to accomplish project goals
- Lead engineering and design teams to create products in an Agile work environment
- Lead Quality team members and perform product testing as needed
- Work with Originate executive management on a variety of initiatives to help the company grow
Required skills and experience
- At least 5+ years of product management experience with B2C and/or B2B products. Bonus points if you have worked with both!
- Experience and desire to manage and mentor product managers Experience drafting proposals and managing partner relationships.
- Passion for developing innovative web and mobile products from idea to launchAbility to explain complex concepts clearly to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to balance responsibilities on multiple project initiatives at once.
- Experience working collaboratively with engineers and designers to create digital products.
- Positive attitude and solution-driven mindset.
- Empathetic team player who assumes positive intentions.
- Extremely organized and focused on the high value outcomes.
- Very high standards for your work
If you think you would be a good fit, we'd love to hear from you!