Sr. DevOps Engineer
Our Tech Environment
New products are built primarily using Go, Node.js, and any number of front-end technologies (React, GraphQL, Webpack, Redux, etc.). Mobile development is both iOS and Android.
Software is packaged with Docker and deployed with CircleCI on top of various cloud platforms including AWS and Google Cloud. We leverage open source components such as Cassandra, Spark, Kafka and PostgresSQL for our data plane. Infrastructure is managed using Ansible and Terraform and monitored using a variety of devops tools like Datadog.
You’ll find individuals hacking with everything else (Haskell, Clojure, Elixir, Elm, Rust, etc.) and we’re always open to trying out new technologies when it makes our lives easier.
We work in small, fast-paced, cross-functional agile teams.
What we’re looking for
- You enjoy your craft and love working with others who feel equally strong about their professions
- Experience using modern tools to automate medium to large production systems
- Recent experience with Docker and container management software
- Proficient in shell scripting and at least one high-level language
- Strong knowledge in configuring AWS services and understanding of best practices
- Experience automating deployment pipelines in a continuous integration environment
- Experience in big data system design
- Experience in monitoring and logging processes and technologies
- Ability to implement best practices in security and data management
- Interest in fostering a DevOps culture
If you think you would be a good fit, we would love to hear from you!