Sr. Technical/Creative Recruiter
Los Angeles, Californa
As a Recruiter at Originate, your biggest goal will be to ensure candidates have a great experience, no matter the outcome. We value honesty and transparency and are looking for someone that will reflect that in every interaction.
We are growing our Product, Design, and Engineering groups across the U.S. and Europe, which means you will be interacting with Originators and candidates in multiple time zones. You will genuinely be able to impact the recruiting practice and the organization as a whole.
We work in a rapidly changing environment and the best candidates usually aren’t available for long. A vital part of the job is to ensure stakeholders are communicating and on the same page, and to guarantee a smooth, timely process that empowers the team to make decisions quickly.
Some of your responsibilities will be
- Advocate Originate’s culture. We are a people first company. We hire individuals that we can trust and that are passionate about teaching and learning through collaboration. We see the value in a diverse and inclusive organization and aim to create a healthy and positive environment for all.
- Proactively identify and prioritize hiring needs. Partner with hiring managers across multiple disciplines to prioritize needs based on growth areas and upcoming projects.
- Help define and perfect our Recruiting Brand. Collaborate on writing job descriptions, creating recruiting materials, and developing sourcing campaigns that will help us attract active and passive candidates.
- Manage the entire candidate experience. Review resumes, conduct phone screens, coordinate onsite/remote interviews, and advise on hiring decisions and offer packages. Attention to detail and a sense of urgency are a must.
We are willing to train the right person in some areas, but the ideal candidate will meet the following requirements
- 3+ years of recruiting experience, ideally in the tech community.
- Strong knowledge of Google Apps (Google Calendar, Gmail, Google Docs, etc.)
- Experience working with a modern ATS (Greenhouse, Lever, etc.)
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed for specific projects, deadlines, and/or events.
- Previous experience in hiring engineering, product managers, and designers would be a huge plus!
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!