Enterprise Technical Account Manager
San Francisco, CA /
Origin is looking for a customer champion with experience in advanced manufacturing technology to help our customers thrive – from helping them redesign parts to identifying new production methods and launching entirely new businesses. Origin has developed a new open approach to additive manufacturing that is quickly gaining traction with footwear, consumer technology, automotive, and other global manufacturers. Join a fast-growing team made up of talent from places like Google, Apple, and Autodesk.
- Understand our customers production and design challenges and identify ways in which our materials and technology can help them succeed.
- Get new customers onboarded and support their growing production capability so they make the most of our platformHelp customers diagnose production issues, test hypotheses, and decide how to adjust design, settings, or material to achieve goal.
- Identify new ways customers can employ Origin’s production system to meet their production goals.
- Develop process and platform improvements that enable us to better help customers in the future.
- Work cross-functionally with the Laboratory, Hardware Engineering, Software Engineering, Go-To-Market, Materials, and People teams to ensure the best cohesion and goal-orientation possible when tackling challenging customer asks / issues.
What we're looking for in candidates:
- You’ll be part additive manufacturing consultant, growth manager, solid modeler, product expert, and project manager.
- Experience leading relationships with external customers in a dynamic environment and working with both small / nimble start-ups and large / complex Fortune 100 giants.
- Able to quickly prioritize competing priorities, address root causes, and identify patterns to improve the way we work.
- Ability to motivate peers to solve issues that cut across disciplines.
- Track record of training customers to get the most from sophisticated technology.
- Entrepreneurial – strong interest in building new function in a startup environment.
- Unafraid of expanding upon or learning new technical concepts, rolling up your sleeves and work with CAD / solid modeling / additive support generation, or getting back to the textbooks to understand chemistry and physical properties of materials.
It's a plus if you have:
- Experience using, deploying, or overseeing advanced manufacturing technology (3D printing, CAD, machine vision, laser scanning).
- Track record supporting customers that are using cloud-based computing.
- Familiarity with supporting an enterprise level hardware product or platform.