Columbus, OH /
Managed Services /
We are looking for Support Engineers with demonstrated abilities, passion, and desire to support a range of managed technology solutions for our customers. The ideal candidate will have both system administration and front-line customer service experience, with efficient and effective skills in documenting from request to resolution.
- 3+ years of customer support, sales or technology experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to multitask
- Front line triage and resolution of both user and server endpoint support needs
- Support of common business software like Microsoft 365, Google Workplace
- Monitoring and support of cloud infrastructure in AWS, Azure and GCP
- Production and maintenance of technical documentation and support procedures
- Document work via a proprietary ticketing system
- Remote support of computer hardware, software, network and servers
- Research issues to resolve technical problems
- Work as a team to resolve customer issues
IDEAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ticket management and workflow automation systems
- Proficient in Mac, iOS, Android, Windows, Chrome OS and Linux OS environments
- IT security and compliance frameworks (e.g. HIPAA, SOC2, GDPR, ISO, PCI)
- On-premise and cloud IT infrastructure including network and server technologies
- Experience implementing and/or supporting Device Management solutions
- Strong knowledge and support of Backup and Anti-Virus solutions
IS THE OSA MANAGED SERVICES CREW RIGHT FOR YOU?
OSA Managed Services was created for customers encumbered by fragmented IT services and a lack of centralized support. The OSA Managed Services Crew supports a unified platform of best-in-class cloud business applications (Microsoft 365 and Google Workplace), cloud infrastructure and network architecture (Azure and AWS), cybersecurity threat and endpoint protection, identity and access management (SSO), device provisioning and configuration (MDM), and consolidated vendor management. For end-users, the OSA Managed Services platform provides live support via Slack, Microsoft Teams, Email, Phone, SMS, and custom service-integrated chatbots.
Competitive Salary, Health Care Plan, Retirement Plan, Unlimited Paid Time Off, Family Leave, Training & Certification Allowance, Wellness Program, Casual and Flexible Working Environment
OSA Technology Partners is a software engineering and IT managed services provider headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. We are technology architects with an eye for opportunity. We implement technology to solve operational challenges, enabling teams to run leaner, be more innovative, and outperform the competition. Our customers are non-profit organizations, government agencies and businesses with teams of one to 5,000 employees. OSA leadership has a combined 40+ years of software engineering and technology industry experience.