Senior UX/UI Designer
UX/UI Design /
Who we are
We’re a thriving and agile tech development firm. People are at the center of everything we do. Simply put, we care. Our team personally cares about our clients and the world around them, and we care about our team’s life-long dreams, aspirations, and career development.
We strongly believe in the power of community. This is why we seek opportunities to build meaningful relationships with everyone around us.
We celebrate diversity in all its forms. Backgrounds, personalities, career paths, languages... you name it. We actively innovate, learn, and share stories around the topic. We want everyone to feel welcomed and included in all we do.
We like having fun and enjoying ourselves. We wake up every day inspired to build a more efficient and enjoyable world.
As a senior UX/UI designer at Osedea you will have the opportunity to work on projects spanning a wide variety of industries. Your role will encompass the entire design process, from ideation to execution, and you'll collaborate closely with our cross-functional teams, including software developers, project managers, and clients to bring designs to life. You will work on mobile, web, AI and experimental solutions that have significant positive impact on thousands of people.
You’ll be the right fit for us if you’re an expert at clearly communicating ideas, as well as offering and accepting feedback. You also have a strong sense of ownership of your projects. You have a passion for staying current with the latest design trends and technologies. You’ll love this role if you like variety, have a high sense of accomplishment and enjoy collaborating with a talented team.
If you're a talented and experienced Senior UX/UI Designer seeking a fresh challenge in the dynamic world of software development agency projects, we invite you to join our team. Be part of our journey in crafting software solutions that inspire and make an impact.
Your key responsibilities
- Lead the UX/UI design process, from conceptualization to final user interface design.
- Participate in and lead Design Thinking workshops with client teams.
- Develop wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups to visualize design concepts.
- Collaborate with clients and project teams to ensure designs align with project objectives and technical feasibility.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to gather feedback and refine designs.
- Stay at the forefront of industry trends, design methodologies, and best practices.
- Mentor and guide junior designers, promoting a culture of design excellence.
- Contribute to the evolution and maintenance of our design system to ensure design consistency across our projects.
- Assist the marketing team with internal brainstorming sessions and the design of promotional content.
The ideal candidate
- You have 5+ years of experience in UX/UI design, with a strong portfolio showcasing your work on software applications.
- You’re proficient in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You have a deep understanding of user-centered design principles and best practices.
- You’re exceptional at communication and have the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and clients.
- You should be comfortable producing user flows, site maps and other relevant design documentation.
- You have proven experience in conducting user research and usability testing.
- You’re bilingual (French and English).
It’s a plus if you have experience working
- In a Software Development Agency, alongside Front-End Developers, to maximize the quality of your work
What we offer
- Competitive Salary and contribution to your pension plan (RRSP)
- Flexible hours of work and choose how you work
- Work from anywhere up to 8 weeks
- Paid sabbatical
- Wellness and productivity spending account
- Opportunity to work from our international offices
- Parental program.
Check out our careers page to learn more.
Only considered candidates will be contacted.