Senior Camera Systems Engineer
Cupertino, California /
System Engineering /
OSOM is a technology startup that prioritizes your privacy. We believe the best user experiences are those encompassing a holistic approach, taking both hardware and software into account.
As a member of a multi-functional camera team at OSOM, you will help to create the next generation of the world's most privacy-minded hardware.
You will conceive, design, and bring into production, products that will redefine common tech experiences. You will work closely with many different disciplines including Image Quality, Electrical Engineering, Product Design, Apps Software, Systems Software and Camera Hardware. You should have significant prior experience with all aspects of camera system development, be extremely well organized and able to balance numerous program needs simultaneously. Your excellent communication and social skills will help you to quickly grasp issues and drive the appropriate developments to resolution. This role affords you the opportunity to interface significantly with other departments within OSOM and external partners. We work in a dynamic environment which will require you to quickly find creative, dynamic solutions.
- Define and bring up production processes.
- Define system architecture, requirements, and tests for camera systems.
- Perform system-level analysis and modeling of camera and image processing systems.
- Experience with QCOM ISP
- Experience working within CAMX
- Strong knowledge of Optics and Lenses
- Effective communication skills
- 7+ years of experience with camera systems development
- BS in a relevant field (EE, ME, CS, or Physics)
- Strong Knowledge of Image Sensors
- International remote work possible
- US applicants must be authorized to work in the US
- Experience with ISP programming
- Experience with Image Quality tests and metrics
- Past experience with Google Camera Test Suite
- Experience with camera tuning
At OSOM, we are committed to providing an environment fundamentally built on mutual respect; where employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, nationality, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military service and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. OSOM believes that diversity and inclusion among our team is critical to our success as a company.
If you need any accommodations or assistance with applying for a position, please email us at email@example.com.