Cupertino, California /
Software Engineering /
OSOM is a technology startup that prioritizes your privacy. We believe the best user experiences are those encompassing a holistic approach, taking both hardware and software into account.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to design, develop, test and maintain OSOM software.
- Implement new and modify existing framework features
- Implement minor new user-facing features
- Integrate and support necessary 3rd party software and partnership solutions
- Develop scalable and modular software to compliment stellar hardware
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field or other type of equivalent/relevant experience
- 2 to 5 years of experience in software development in application or framework development for iOS, Android, or Windows based consumer products
- International remote work possible
- US applicants must be authorized to work in the US
- Experience modifying general framework or background services
- Experience with creating and customizing User Interfaces
- Experience with software development on multiple operating systems
- Interest and passion for architecture and development from the ground up
At OSOM, we are committed to providing an environment fundamentally built on mutual respect; where employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, nationality, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military service and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. OSOM believes that diversity and inclusion among our team is critical to our success as a company.
If you need any accommodations or assistance with applying for a position, please email us at email@example.com.