Integration and Support Software Engineer
Cupertino, California /
Software Engineering /
OSOM is a technology startup that prioritizes your privacy. We believe the best user experiences are those encompassing a holistic approach, taking both hardware and software into account.
We are looking for an Integration and Support Software Engineer to design, develop, test and maintain OSOM software.
- Integrate and support necessary 3rd party software and partnership solutions
- Develop software necessary to bridge gaps between technologies, software services, and consumer products
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field or other type of equivalent/relevant experience
- 2-5 years of experience in software development for consumer products
- Excellent communication skills
- Have worked in developing internal API or SDKs
- International remote work possible
- US applicants must be authorized to work in the US
- Have worked extensively with 3rd party APIs
- Have experience as a front facing Engineer working on solutions with outside Vendor and Engineering solutions
At OSOM, we are committed to providing an environment fundamentally built on mutual respect; where employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, nationality, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military service and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. OSOM believes that diversity and inclusion among our team is critical to our success as a company.
If you need any accommodations or assistance with applying for a position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.