Junior Software Engineer
Cupertino, California /
Software Engineering /
OSOM is a technology startup that prioritizes your privacy. We believe the best user experiences are those encompassing a holistic approach, taking both hardware and software into account.
We are looking for a Junior Software Engineer to design, develop and test OSOM software.
- Implement nice-to-have P1/P2 features
- Implement new user-facing and custom features with support from Senior and Lead Engineers
- Research leading and future technologies to integrate into OSOM’s product roadmap
- 1-2 years of professional software development or relevant project or design experience
- US applicants must be authorized to work in the US
- Require little direction to complete tasks
- Be creative, proactive, informed, data-driven, and resourceful
- Proven track record of completing projects, tasks, with supporting metrics
At OSOM, we are committed to providing an environment fundamentally built on mutual respect; where employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, nationality, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military service and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. OSOM believes that diversity and inclusion among our team is critical to our success as a company.
If you need any accommodations or assistance with applying for a position, please email us at email@example.com.