Head of Engineering
Los Angeles, CA / Remote /
OthersideAI is building productivity and communication tools of the future, powered by the most advanced artificial intelligence technology in existence. Our products leverage superscale AI models, including GPT-3, to give users writing superpowers, allowing them to create amazing content faster.
We’re looking for a talented and motivated full-stack developer eager to work on complex projects and problems, with an interest in the latest technology. We’re hiring someone passionate about productivity to lead development and maintenance of the HyperWrite.ai platform and help build the future of writing.
Here’s what you’ll do day to day:
- Own development of the HyperWrite platform, including maintaining, scaling, and fixing bugs as they arise
- Collaborate with our team to design and implement new features from prototype through launch
- Tackle a wide variety of technical problems throughout the stack and contribute daily to various parts of our code base
- Research and explore opportunities to expand our platform beyond HyperWrite
Here's what we're looking for:
- At least three years of experience in building, maintaining, and scaling a web application or similar software
- Appreciation for, and experience in a collaborative environment - we build, iterate, and ship quickly and efficiently
- Commitment to well-structured and documented code
- Experience shipping quality code and products loved by users
- GPT-3/OpenAI API or similar language models
- Machine learning, NLP