Product Marketing Manager
New York and US Remote /
We're looking for an experienced product marketer who’s eager to help set the marketing foundations for an innovative, early-stage startup.
You'll be the second marketing hire and will manage most of our non-acquisition related marketing initiatives--including website marketing, email, organic social, and more.
What You'll Do:
- Own our website and app store listing and optimize our positioning/ messaging to increase new user sign-ups
- Manage our email marketing channel, including new user lifecycle and drop campaigns, with an eye towards increasing % of users who invest, repeat investment rates, and average investment size
- Develop a strategy for organic social and drive execution across all properties
- Work with investor development function to create collateral/ sales enablement materials.
- Work closely with the product, supply, growth marketing and investor development teams to share learnings and build an optimized investor funnel.
- Collect and analyze website and app store marketing data, sharing insights across the org.
Who You Are:
- You have 4+ years of career experience and have spent time either in a product marketing role or as a marketing generalist with experience in email and organic social marketing.
- You understand—and are excited—to join an early stage company and have the opportunity to play a critical part in developing a marketing function from scratch.
- You are a strong copywriter who is also comfortable with quantitative analysis.
- U.S. work authorization with no visa sponsorship required.
At Otis, we turn aficionados into shareholders. We believe in transparency, liquidity, and trusting your own gut. We're democratizing an otherwise closed market and making alternative assets accessible. Invest in the things that you value, and whose value you understand, for as little as $25 and build a portfolio better suited to a museum than a stock ticker.
We have a saying here: “we design our culture like we design the product.” Culture is the most important foundation for a successful company. A great culture provides the context for people to deliver their best work. Our goal is to find the fastest way to win. Our culture is designed to allow us to achieve this (read more).
We don’t believe that better negotiators necessarily make better employees. Every employee can see their current salary, the salary levels for their team, and what each level’s salary increase would amount to in the future. This allows us to offer equal pay to all employees.
Otis is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse thoughts are welcomed and rewarded.