Head of Investor Sales
New York and US Remote /
We're looking for an entrepreneurial Head of Investor Development who’s excited to both set strategy for, and execute against, initiatives that bring new accredited investors to our platform and drive increased investment dollars from the top tier of our existing user base.
What You'll Do:
- Expand Otis’ investor base, with a focus on HNWI accredited investors.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase check sizes and repeat investing among existing investors.
- Recommend drops that align with investors’ interests and investment goals.
- Define and monitor KPIs (e.g. conversion rates, repeat investments, average checks). Compile investor feedback and communicate insights on investor preferences to Investments and Product teams.
- Position Otis as a trusted thought-leader.
Who You Are:
- You’re strongly entrepreneurial and thrive in environments where there is no existing playbook.
- You (ideally) have a combination of finance and startup experience.
- You’re a relationship builder and have a track record of success in sales/ BD/ partnership roles.
- You have some level of interest in art, comics, sneakers and/or other collectibles.
- We want the best person for the job and can be flexible with the level of the role based on your years experience. Additionally, we're open to a diverse range of candidates and encourage those excited by this role to apply.
- Note: This role requires to either have or obtain a Series 7 license from FINRA. If you do not currently have your Series 7, Otis will employ you for up to two months while doing other tasks and studying to pass the exam.
- U.S. work authorization with no visa sponsorship required.
At Otis, we turn aficionados into shareholders. We believe in transparency, liquidity, and trusting your own gut. We're democratizing an otherwise closed market and making alternative assets accessible. Invest in the things that you value, and whose value you understand, for as little as $25 and build a portfolio better suited to a museum than a stock ticker.
We have a saying here: “we design our culture like we design the product.” Culture is the most important foundation for a successful company. A great culture provides the context for people to deliver their best work. Our goal is to find the fastest way to win. Our culture is designed to allow us to achieve this (read more).
We don’t believe that better negotiators necessarily make better employees. Every employee can see their current salary, the salary levels for their team, and what each level’s salary increase would amount to in the future. This allows us to offer equal pay to all employees.
Otis is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse thoughts are welcomed and rewarded.