Director of Growth Marketing
New York and US Remote /
We're looking for an experienced, versatile marketer who’s eager to set the foundation of our growth strategy and scale our community of investors.
You'll be the second dedicated marketing hire and play a key role building and owning strategy and implementation across our investor funnel.
What You'll Do:
- Develop a strategy for paid social and drive execution across all channels, including Facebook and Instagram
- Launch growth marketing tests in alignment with our target audience across both paid and organic channels
- Work closely with the product, supply, and investor development teams to share learnings and build an optimized investor funnel using email and other touch points
- Collect and analyze all marketing data, sharing insights across the org
Who You Are:
- Experienced: You have hands on experience launching and managing both acquisition marketing campaigns as well as lifecycle/ retention marketing programs, ideally with a focus on app-based products/ services
- A builder: You understand—and are excited—to join an early stage company and have the opportunity to play a critical part in developing a growth marketing function from scratch
- Analytical: We are a data-driven company and will look to you to ensure we're building our product in a way that aligns with marketing, and are pulling out the insights we need to move the business forward
- U.S. work authorization with no visa sponsorship required
At Otis, we turn aficionados into shareholders. We believe in transparency, liquidity, and trusting your own gut. We're democratizing an otherwise closed market and making alternative assets accessible. Invest in the things that you value, and whose value you understand, for as little as $25 and build a portfolio better suited to a museum than a stock ticker.
We have a saying here: “we design our culture like we design the product.” Culture is the most important foundation for a successful company. A great culture provides the context for people to deliver their best work. Our goal is to find the fastest way to win. Our culture is designed to allow us to achieve this (read more).
We don’t believe that better negotiators necessarily make better employees. Every employee can see their current salary, the salary levels for their team, and what each level’s salary increase would amount to in the future. This allows us to offer equal pay to all employees.
Otis is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse thoughts are welcomed and rewarded.