VP of Operations
New York and US Remote /
As VP of Operations, your mission is to ensure that we're executing with speed and clarity while making sure all the trains run on time. You'll oversee Biz Ops & Strategy, Marketplace Operations, and Supply.
Ideal candidate has a mix of strong analytical capabilities, sharp business acumen and “get stuff done” mentality. She will use a structured approach to drive company strategy across major business functions, develop operational plans to enable innovative offerings and lead execution against our recommendations.
Salary: $175K - $200K
Equity: 0.75% to 1.0%
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation policy (with 10-day minimum)
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Quarterly company outings
What You'll Do
- Business Operations - Strategy & Planning, Revenue Growth, Finance, People & Culture
- Marketplace Operations - IPO, Secondary Market
- Supply - Acquisitions & Investment Analysis
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of experience in operation roles at a high-growth startup (marketplace) or high-growth FinTech startup.
At Otis, we turn aficionados into shareholders. We believe in transparency, liquidity, and trusting your own gut. We're democratizing an otherwise closed market and making alternative assets accessible. Invest in the things that you value, and whose value you understand, for as little as $25 and build a portfolio better suited to a museum than a stock ticker.
We have a saying here: “we design our culture like we design the product.” Culture is the most important foundation for a successful company. A great culture provides the context for people to deliver their best work. Our goal is to find the fastest way to win. Our culture is designed to allow us to achieve this (read more).
We don’t believe that better negotiators necessarily make better employees. Every employee can see their current salary, the salary levels for their team, and what each level’s salary increase would amount to in the future. This allows us to offer equal pay to all employees.
Otis is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse thoughts are welcomed and rewarded.