Client Success Manager (San Francisco)
Otto/Uber is a team of the sharpest minds in autonomous technology who are driven to rethink transportation – not just improve it. At the heart of Otto/Uber’s vision is the belief that autonomous technology is the key to creating a more viable, efficient, and above all, safer, transportation future.
We are seeking passionate, collaborative, and highly driven individuals to help build the newest division within Uber, Uber Freight. The ideal candidate is motivated by building and shaping the future, comfortable presenting to and collaborating with executives across multiple industries, can dig deep into the data to solve operational issues, is always driving small improvements in process, hustles, and loves making something from nothing.
You will partner with our sales team to build an optimized, seamless sales process and be expected to learn the business from top to bottom and own their success from day one.
- Ensure that all freight is moved on time and at the best cost
- Always thinking about how to do things better, faster, more efficiently (cheaper)
- Obsess over the service needs of our customers and transportation partners
- Start with the needs of the customer, and work backwards
- Predict the needs of the customer and build off that
- Develop process and system improvements to continually raise the bar of execution
- Manage any issues that come up in the normal operation of freight movement
- Be resourceful, scrappy, and get things done no matter what
- Always look for opportunity
- 1-3 years experience in Transportation or Technology
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems under pressure
- Ability to collaborate and work with a highly diverse set of shippers, transportation partners, and internal partners
- Analytical and critical thinking ability
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Logistics background is not required, but operational experience is preferred
- An undergraduate degree.
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
- Sharp, motivated colleagues in a fun office environment
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built
- Catered lunches, snack bar and team happy hours
- Competitive salary package including equity, paid company holidays and 401(k) plan
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
Equal Opportunity Employer