San Francisco/Palo alto
Otto is a team of the sharpest minds in autonomous technology who are driven to rethink transportation – not just improve it. And at the heart of Otto’s vision is the belief that autonomous technology is the key to creating a more viable, efficient, and above all, safer, transportation future.
The Otto team consists of some of the world’s leading technologists who are passionate about transforming transportation through emerging autonomous technology. The team is made up of veterans of autonomous tech who have come to Otto from other world changing companies like Apple, Cruise and Google.
We are looking for a rockstar Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing, scrappy recruiting team. You will be one of the initial members of our team which means you will help to develop our processes and have a voice in how we operate. If you're an organized self starter who thrives in a fast paced environment, read on!
- Assist and support the recruiting process and draft offer letters
- Manage the logistics of the recruiting process, including travel preparations, itineraries, and reimbursements
- Support the planning and execution of Recruiting Programs initiatives
- Participate in onboarding activities; co-facilitate new employee orientation, manage new employee paperwork and related processes
- Partner closely with various teams to ensure a smooth hand off for new hire transitions
- Create and ensure shared recruitment documents are up to date
- Handle special projects as needed
- 1+ years of recruiting/coordinator experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent follow-up skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to adapt, improvise and problem solve under pressure
- Sharp, motivated colleagues in a fun office environment
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built
- Catered lunches, snack bar and team happy hours
- Competitive salary package including equity, paid company holidays and 401(k) plan
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
Equal Opportunity Employer