Computer Vision & 3D Perception
San Francisco/Palo Alto
Otto is a team of the sharpest minds in autonomous technology who are driven to rethink transportation – not just improve it. And at the heart of Otto’s vision is the belief that autonomous technology is the key to creating a more viable, efficient, and above all, safer, transportation future.
The Otto team consists of some of the world’s leading technologists who are passionate about transforming transportation through emerging autonomous technology. The team is made up of veterans of autonomous tech who have come to Otto from other world changing companies like Apple, Cruise and Google.
The Engineer will process sensor data and build advanced algorithms for autonomous vehicles.
- Development of perception algorithms including object detection, tracking and recognition, multiple view geometry, 3D computer vision
- Develop algorithms to extract geo-spatial detail from point cloud and video imagery
- Evaluate and develop sensor fusion algorithms for camera, laser, and other non-contact sensors
- Proven experience in computer vision in areas
- M.S. in Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics or similar fields
- Excellent C/C++ programming and software design skills, including debugging, performance analysis, and test design
- Experience with hardware such as LIDAR, radar, cameras, GPS, IMUs, CAN bus, etc.
- Sharp, motivated colleagues in a fun office environment
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built
- Catered lunches, snack bar and team happy hours
- Competitive salary package including equity, paid company holidays and 401(k) plan
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
Equal Opportunity Employer