Sr. Carrier Account Manager (San Francisco)
UberFreight is a team of the sharpest minds in technology who are driven to rethink transportation – not just improve it. At the heart of UberFreight’s vision is the belief that technology is the key to creating a more viable, efficient, and above all, safer, transportation future. We are looking for candidates with infectious enthusiasm and that love to tackle the hard problems.
As a member of the UberFreight team, you will be responsible for bringing on new partners into the UberFREIGHT network, including shippers and transportation providers. You will own the execution and growth of our network. New hires are expected to learn the business from top to bottom and own their success from day one.
- Solicit and bring new transportation partners onto the platform
- Work with carrier partners daily to utilize their capacity to service clients
- Actively manage the quality of our transportation partner base
- Ensure that all freight is moved on time and at the best cost
- Daily prioritization of available customer opportunities
- Obsess over the service needs of our customers and transportation partners
- Be able to speak to core operational and growth metrics with the management team
- Develop process and system improvements to continually raise the bar of execution
- Manage any issues that come up in the normal operation of freight
- Lead by example and show confidence, thoughtfulness, and consistency through the storm
- 3-10 Years of experience in transportation/logistics
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a complex operational environment
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems under pressure
- Ability to collaborate and work with a highly diverse set of shippers, transportation partners, and internal partners
- Analytical and critical thinking ability
- Lead by example
- Strong communication and organization skills
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Sharp, motivated colleagues in a fun office environment.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built.
- Catered lunches, snack bar and team happy hours.
- Competitive salary package including equity, paid company holidays and 401(k) plan,
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Equal Opportunity Employer