Power & Analog Engineer
Otto is a team of the sharpest minds in autonomous technology who are driven to rethink transportation – not just improve it. And at the heart of Otto’s vision is the belief that autonomous technology is the key to creating a more viable, efficient, and above all, safer, transportation future.
The Otto team consists of some of the world’s leading technologists who are passionate about transforming transportation through emerging autonomous technology. The team is made up of veterans of autonomous tech who have come to Otto from other world changing companies like Apple, Cruise and Google.
The ideal candidate will work on all of our PCBA and embedded projects, including full EE stack schematic, layout, routing, fab package, receive, receive, test, and QA.
- Power electronics design for in-vehicle sensors, motors, and computers
- Switched mode power-supply design experience; especially for high-current, low-noise applications
- Battery charging, algorithms and efficiency
- Signal conditioning for all sensors
- Back EMF removal or mitigation of actuators and motors
- Analog filtering and noise removal
- Experience with Altium tool chain is preferred
- Significant experience with low noise analog design
- Significant experience with power electronics
- EE with 5+ years of relevant experience
- Sharp, motivated colleagues in a fun office environment
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built
- Catered lunches, snack bar and team happy hours
- Competitive salary package including equity, paid company holidays and 401(k) plan
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
Equal Opportunity Employer