Marketing Manager | Uber Freight
Otto/Uber is a team of the sharpest minds in autonomous technology who are driven to rethink transportation – not just improve it. At the heart of Otto/Uber’s vision is the belief that autonomous technology is the key to creating a more viable, efficient, and above all, safer, transportation future.
We are currently seeking a born leader and experienced Marketing Manager to develop and lead all marketing strategies and activities for the Uber Freight business. This role will require a high degree of cross-functional collaboration and entrepreneurial spirit. In this position you will use your creative and analytical skills to understand our customer targets to create efficient, high impact marketing programs.
- Develop marketing strategies and resulting plans that communicate a compelling value proposition for prospective users
- Ensure all marketing activities feel local and personal while adhering to Uber Freight brand standards and voice; articulate market nuances for teams less familiar with the region
- Launch new campaigns across all relevant channels
- Identify and actively investigate high-potential opportunities; Test these and incorporate into a broad acquisition plan
- Drive social media and influencer strategy; stay up-to-date on social marketing trends, constantly mining for opportunities to improve brand personality, engagement and growth across relevant social channels
- Employ a broad mix of marketing tactics to generate brand awareness and new customer acquisition with multi-touch programs across all segments of the business (digital media, email, social, etc..)
- Develop and maintain key performance metric reports that track efficacy of variables. Analyze campaign performance against established benchmarks, summarize key insights, and recommend actions to improve
- Drive effective management of budget and program ROI
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience executing across different channels
- A proven track record of developing, executing, and scaling high impact, profitable, multi-channel acquisition programs that drive business results
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of trucking channels (magazines, truck stops, etc)
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills; able to articulate a vision, strategy and ideas clearly and succinctly
- Creative thinker with proven ability to champion world-class creative marketing programs that deliver results
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative and analytical
- Comfortable thinking and executing on strategic and tactical levels
- Trucking experience a plus
- Sharp, motivated colleagues in a fun office environment.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built.
- Catered lunches, snack bar and team happy hours.
- Competitive salary package including equity, paid company holidays and 401(k) plan,
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Equal Opportunity Employer