Operations Recruiter | Uber Freight
Otto/Uber is a team of the sharpest minds in operations and autonomous technology who are driven to rethink transportation – not just improve it. At the heart of Otto/Uber’s vision is the belief that autonomous technology is the key to creating a more viable, efficient, and above all, safer, transportation future. We are seeking passionate, collaborative, and highly driven individuals to help build the newest division within Otto/Uber, Uber FREIGHT. The ideal candidate is motivated by building and shaping the future, is always driving small improvements in process, hustles, and loves making something from nothing.
Come join us and support the talent needs of the business through creative sourcing and progressing candidates from initial reach out to closing.
- Source, recruit, and close the best talent in operations
- Build strong relationships with the business as a true partner, and not a "paper pusher"
- Partake in building programs from scratch
- Wear multiple hats and do whatever it takes to make Uber Freight successful
- Be a culture champion
- We're looking for "Patriots" not "Mercenaries"
- Proven results in finding the best of the best in a competitive industry
- Able to move fast while valuing quality over quantity
- Strategic thinker both holistically down to the minor details
- Team player, but a strong independent who can be given a task and just run with it with little to no supervision
- Curious, loves to learn and be challenged
- Not settling for the status quo
- Sharp, motivated colleagues in a fun office environment
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built
- Catered lunches, snack bar and team happy hours
- Competitive salary package including equity, paid company holidays and 401(k) plan
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
Equal Opportunity Employer