Otto is a team of the sharpest minds in autonomous technology who are driven to rethink transportation – not just improve it. And at the heart of Otto’s vision is the belief that autonomous technology is the key to creating a more viable, efficient, and above all, safer, transportation future.
The Otto team consists of some of the world’s leading technologists who are passionate about transforming transportation through emerging autonomous technology. The team is made up of veterans of autonomous tech who have come to Otto from other world changing companies like Apple, Cruise and Google.
We are seeking passionate, collaborative, and highly driven individuals to help build the newest division within Uber, UberFREIGHT. The ideal candidate is motivated by building and shaping the future, experienced in building and executing enterprise sales programs, can motivate a class of fresh recruits, is always driving small improvements in materials and tools, hustles, and loves making something from nothing.
As an early member of the UberFREIGHT training team, you will be responsible for developing and refining our training materials, training new recruits, and owning the success of converting new recruits into productive team members.
- Develop core training materials for our UBER FREIGHT operations and sales teams
- Work with business partners to continually improve the training material content
- Continually work to accelerate the learning curve of new recruits
- Develop measurable tools and processes to improve our training curricula
- Obsess over the success of our new hires
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute quality training programs
- Analytical and critical thinking abilityStrong communication and organization skills
- Logistics or operational background is not required, but startup experience is a plus
- An undergraduate degree or 2-4 years of work experience.
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
- Sharp, motivated colleagues in a fun office environment
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built
- Catered lunches, snack bar and team happy hours
- Competitive salary package including equity, paid company holidays and 401(k) plan
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
Equal Opportunity Employer