Otto/Uber is a team of the sharpest minds in autonomous technology who are driven to rethink transportation – not just improve it. At the heart of Otto/Uber’s vision is the belief that autonomous technology is the key to creating a more viable, efficient, and above all, safer, transportation future.
The Otto team consists of some of the world’s leading technologists who are passionate about transforming transportation through emerging autonomous technology. The team is made up of veterans of autonomous tech who have come to Otto from other world changing companies.
The Otto team is looking for a deeply technical (software) and proven Product Manager who will drive our special projects forward for the UberFREIGHT business.
- Experience growing and managing top performing teams
- Comfortable leading technical conversations around all things software
- Lead product development process from conception to launch
- Analyze, prioritize and enhance roadmap for our UberFREIGHT business
- Collaborate with engineering, supply chain and marketing teams to ship special projects to customers
- 5+ years of relevant experience in product management
- Product Management experience in fast paced startup environment
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (preferably in computer science or engineering)
- Experience launching apps, websites, and growing a product from 0 to 1
- Track record of successfully managing and shipping products on a large scale
- Experience communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Relentless curiosity to learn and adapt to rapidly evolving research, development and industry knowledge
- Sharp, motivated colleagues in a fun office environment
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built
- Catered lunches, snack bar and team happy hours
- Competitive salary package including equity, paid company holidays and 401(k) plan
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
Equal Opportunity Employer