Electrical Engineering Lead
Otto is a team of the sharpest minds in autonomous technology who are driven to rethink transportation – not just improve it. And at the heart of Otto’s vision is the belief that autonomous technology is the key to creating a more viable, efficient, and above all, safer, transportation future.
The Otto team consists of some of the world’s leading technologists who are passionate about transforming transportation through emerging autonomous technology. The team is made up of veterans of autonomous tech who have come to Otto from other world changing companies like Apple, Cruise and Google.
This role will be the Lead Engineer guiding all of our PCBA and embedded projects.
- Create EE specifications and ensure that design follows spec
- Lead design reviews
- Create and review verification and test plans
- Ensure that hardware and software co-design satisfies overall system requirements
- Establish procedures and best practices
- Experience with Altium toolchain
- Broad knowledge of all aspects of electrical engineering
- Previous, relevant experience with hands on leadership
- Sharp, motivated colleagues in a fun office environment
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built
- Catered lunches, snack bar and team happy hours
- Competitive salary package including equity, paid company holidays and 401(k) plan
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
Equal Opportunity Employer