CM Logistics Associate
Global Operations – Supply Chain /
At Ouster, we build sensors and tools for engineers, roboticists, and researchers, so they can make the world safer and more efficient. We've transformed LIDAR from an analog device with thousands of components to an elegant digital device powered by one chip-scale laser array and one CMOS sensor. The result is a full range of high-resolution LIDAR sensors that deliver superior imaging at a dramatically lower price. Our advanced sensor hardware and vision algorithms are used in autonomous cars, drones and many other applications. If you’re motivated by solving big problems, we’re hiring key roles across the company and need your help!
CM Logistics Associate role is to oversee the Ouster Customer Fulfillment Program with the CM partner. The CM logistics associate would oversee Ouster consigned inventory, generate all required logistics paperwork, and perform all necessary transactions in NS as needed.
The CMLogistics Associate will report directly to the Logistics / Trade Compliance Manager.
Major Areas of Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that all the sales orders are being processed for on-time customer delivery.
- Addressing in real time any questions or concerns the CM partner may have in carrying out daily activities.
- Performing Out of Box Audits to ensure compliance to Ouster Quality Standards, Process and Procedures
- Perform Ouster Inventory System Transactions
- Receipts from In Transit Locations to Bulk Warehouse
- Transactions of Line Items to complete Sale Orders
- Provide Production Control Activities
- Work with the Sales OP and other members of the organization to ensure we meet sales revenue shipments.
- Audit consigned inventory and ensure that they are stored and labeled correctly.
- System and Physical Quantities match
- Weekly cycle counts on all high dollar inventory items.
- Monthly End of Month Physical Inventory Counts
- 3 party operators are trained \ certified to Ouster Procedures.
- Work with Ouster Manufacturing Engineers to ensure that Customer Configuration systems are updated as needed.
- Develop and generate Monthly Key Process Indicators (KPI) for CM performance.
- Communicate daily current status on customer orders that have been completed, in process, pending, and any issues that could impact customer deliveries, etc.
- Excelled at working in a fast-paced dynamic environment, used to rapid changes.
- Excellent attention to detail, extremely organized, quality mindset – Has to be done right the first-time mentality.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills
- Strong computer skills in both Microsoft Office and Inventory Management Systems
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of domestic and international logistics
- Proven ability to read and interpret written sale orders.
- Proven Warehousing, Logistics, Customer Configuration Background
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- 3-5 years related experience in Inventory Control, Fulfillment and Logistics environment.
We acknowledge the confidence gap at Ouster. You do not need to meet all of these
requirements to be the ideal candidate for this role.
Ouster is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Ouster does not make employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military status, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. Ouster also strives for a healthy and safe workplace, and prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Ouster considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.