You’ll work directly with Outline’s founders to take on all the things that need to get done. This means the important routine things(like finance, operations, analysis) and random, complex things(crafting our standard customer update and status reporting materials and cadence, figuring out how to handle our own insurance, building financial models to test and improve our capital efficiency, or selecting a site for our first remote sales/operations office).
You’ll help with all the things that don’t have an owner today but need to get done.
In this role, you’ll have an extraordinarily high level of trust, an extreme“get it done” attitude, and believe no task is too small.
We expect a successful candidate will stay in the role for ~2 years before taking a functional responsibility running a team, or having our help and blessing moving in to a different role somewhere else after having learned a ton.
What we look for:
- Extraordinary attention to detail – the small things matter.
- Strategic – you’ll be making decisions that matter.
- Excel in fast paced environment with high ambiguity and rapid change needed – you make stuff happen.
- Humility. No task is too small for anyone on our team. You’re ready to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes.
- Work ethic. We have fun here - and part of fun for us is working hard toward an important goal.
What you'll get from us:
- A culture that gives you the time and space required to build great things.
- Competitive healthcare, retirement, and vacation benefits.
- A brilliant and wonderfully supportive team to learn and laugh with.
- An office designed to allow you to create your best work: plentiful desks, private workspaces, small group offices, plenty of natural light.
Outline builds the next generation of tools for the $160B Excess and Surplus Lines insurance market. We’re working with the premier carriers and brokerages to build a new trading experience that turns painful and time consuming back and forth into a seamless digital experience across various devices, divisions, and domains. We work with carriers to distribute their speciality products digitally, enabling faster and easier trading.
Outline was founded by Bobby Touran, Alex Bargmann, and Jay Palekar and is backed by top tier venture investors.
Outline is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.