Technical Support Engineer - Plus Support
Support – Technical Support /
Our success is reliant on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can elevate assumptions and ideas with fresh perspectives. We're dedicated to hiring the whole human, not just a resume. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants-including those from historically marginalized groups. We would like to invite you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the requirements listed below. We don't want a few lines in a job description to get between us and the opportunity to meet you.
About the Team
As a member of the Technical Support Engineering Team, we are the front line at Outreach who interact with more customers than anyone else in the company. We are the face of Outreach and own that we are the voice of the customer. We are driven to recognize patterns and champion results - whether they be process updates, product investments or training for our own team. But every pattern begins with one conversation - and we have the commitment, empathy, urgency and expertise to meet every interaction with the respect everyone deserves.
The Technical Support Engineer is the face of Outreach and the voice of the customer. You help customers get their business back on track and advocate to help them achieve their goals. This role will give you the opportunity to be an expert in all things Outreach and be the point of contact for our customers when they need help
This is a hybrid position with 3 days based in our Atlanta office
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Working both independently and as a team, in a fast paced environment, directly with our customers
- Managing inbound support emails, chats, and phone calls, as well as outgoing customer calls
- Providing articulate, high quality support to customers by helping resolve support questions, identifying and reporting on trends and educating on best practices
- Collaborating with teams across different departments
- Software tools and systems you’ll use daily: Outreach, GSuite, Zendesk, Slack, Salesforce, Twilio
Our Vision of You
- 1-3+ years of technical support experience supporting a SaaS platform or Bachelor’s degree in related field
- You have a demonstrated commitment and a passion for resolving customer issues and approach those with a strong sense of empathy for customers. You have a high attention to detail and you don’t just provide an answer to address a symptom, you solve the overall problem to prevent an issue from happening again.
- You understand sales, you’re technical, communicate clearly, are driven for those around you (customers, peers, yourself) to excel and are ready to have a lot of fun in the process
- Experience with the technologies we use, including some, but not limited to: Outreach, Gmail, Zendesk, Slack, Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Twilio, MS Dynamics, BMC Remedy, ServiceNow, Freshworks, RingCentral, 8X8
- We are seeking customer obsessed individuals with technology support and customer facing expertise to provide differentiated support services for the Outreach Platform
- Able to work independently and make decisions. Demonstrate ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment
- You embody our core values. We are hungry craftspeople, we have grit, we are honest, we take ownership, we have each other’s back no matter what, we’re one with our customers, and we find strength in diversity and inclusion
The base salary range for this role is $54,000 - $94,500. You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. We also have a location-based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status