Atlanta, GA /
Professional Services and Education – Professional Services /
Our success is reliant on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can elevate assumptions and ideas with fresh perspectives. We're dedicated to hiring the whole human, not just a resume. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants-including those from historically marginalized groups. We would like to invite you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the requirements listed below. We don't want a few lines in a job description to get between us and the opportunity to meet you.
About the Team
The Technical Consulting Practice is made up of leading experts on Outreach, CRM, and sales technologies who bring innovation to implementation each and every day. As a vital part of our onboarding and optimization processes, the technical consulting team ensures our customers utilize Outreach to the fullest technical potential while adhering to best practices.
About the Role
As a Technical Consultant you will play an important role working as a subject matter expert alongside our Professional Services and Strategic Consultants and Project Managers within the Professional Services line of business. Working in a fast-paced environment, you will work to implement, upgrade, and configure various solutions in our sales engagement platform. The success of this role will be measured by the overall business impact, client adoption of technology best practices, and quality of platform setup conducted by the consultant.
Location: Hybrid based out of Atlanta or Seattle (Supporting east cost business hours)
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Manage and execute on implementations & projects for customers
- Perform detailed discovery with customers around their CRM usage and translate that to Outreach integration functionality
- Become a subject matter expert on a multitude of Outreach technologies, advising both internal and external stakeholders
- Partner with Program & Project Managers, Professional Services Consultants, Trainers, and customer stakeholders to successfully drive projects to completion
- Distill information from a variety of sources to inform complex configuration setup
- Present complex technical scenarios to a less technical audience
- Assess and thoroughly understand the CRM schema, architecture, and object definitions leveraged at Outreach
Our Vision of You
- Experienced Technical Consultant - you have 1-2 years of experience in a technical consulting or technical support role, preferably in SaaS
- Technical Aptitude - You have a history of learning new technologies and technical skills quickly, and experience with technical testing and troubleshooting.
- Consultant & Trusted Advisor - You have the ability to be a trusted strategic advisor while also being able to jump in and get things done.
- Customer First Attitude - You have a successful history of customer first thinking, results-oriented actions, and ownership of outcomes
- Adaptable - you are flexible and able to adjust on the fly to new business demands and changing environments
- Exceptional communication skills - you have a history of collaborating with teammates to solve difficult problems, this includes listening to others and delivering your own message
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a technical consulting or support role, preferably in the SaaS space
- History of collaborating with teammates to solve difficult problems
- Experience with technical testing and troubleshooting processes
- Ability to be a trusted strategic advisor while also being able to jump in and get things done
- Successful history of customer first thinking, results-oriented actions, and ownership of outcomes
- Proven history of learning new technologies and technical skills quickly and efficiently
- Exceptional communication skills - this includes listening to others and delivering your own message
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new business demands and changing environments.
- Ability to speak with basic knowledge about a broad spectrum of technical topics including APIs, CRM Integration, security, privacy, and integrations
- History of becoming a subject matter expert
- Background in business consulting with clientele that spans multiple industries
- Strong familiarity with CRMs such as Salesforce, Dynamics, or SAP.
- Track record of of leading with optimism to help others persevere in difficult situations
- Expertise in working with a Sales Engagement Platform
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status