Marketing Program Manager
Seattle, WA /
Marketing – Product Marketing /
Our success is reliant on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can elevate assumptions and ideas with fresh perspectives. We're dedicated to hiring the whole human, not just a resume. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants-including those from historically marginalized groups. We would like to invite you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the requirements listed below. We don't want a few lines in a job description to get between us and the opportunity to meet you.
About The Team
Join the growing Solutions Marketing team as we land the Outreach product portfolio & platform across new markets and customer jobs-to-be-done, spanning customers ranging in size from scrappy startups to some of the largest global enterprise companies in the world. We are a team who sits at the intersection of Product, Marketing & GTM teams, and focusing on communicating Outreach’s value in the context of our customer’s jobs-to-be-done. We wake up each day inspired to do our best work and remain ever-curious about how to improve, evolve and grow. Above all, we have each others’ backs.
Outreach is seeking a Marketing Program Manager to operationalize & optimize how Marketing executes campaigns and programs.
This role will report to the Senior Director of Solutions Marketing and oversee the coordination between Marketing functions to ensure campaign programs are delivered on time with high quality. You will develop the process, systems, and tools required to ensure marketing campaigns are effective and efficient. You’ll coordinate tightly with campaign and program leads and facilitate execution across Marketing and other key stakeholders.
The right candidate will be highly organized and able to drive consensus across many groups and stakeholders. They will need a working knowledge of marketing terminology and b2b marketing functions.
Location: Open to remote in the United States.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Working with Campaign Leadership, develop and own a project management model for Marketing campaigns and programs.
- Creating and owning the forum for coordinating campaign alignment and execution across Marketing and with key stakeholders.
- Building and maintaining campaign visibility and communication system to manage and update key stakeholders on the status of campaigns and associated programs.
- Providing ongoing management of project plans for integrated marketing campaigns and their related assets, including product launches, content and events, to ensure all deadlines and deliverables are met.
- Driving change in our systems and processes to increase our efficiency with campaign delivery.
- Manage the operationalization of Marketing’s project management system, including ensuring we have the right templates, systems, tools, and technology.
- Partnership with Campaign Leadership, manage the final sign-off on all marketing campaigns prior to launch, including ensuring all programs and offers are on brand, have approved copy, and are approved.
- Provide ideas on how to improve new campaigns and programs using historical data and feedback.
- 3-5+ years of related job experience including marketing campaign execution and project management.
- Strong communication, writing/content development and project management skills
- Exceptionally organized multi-tasker with the ability to lead and run multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient understanding of B2B marketing terminology and functions
- Detail-oriented and commitment to top quality of all assets produced
- Ability to build rapport and partner with a diverse set of functional teams
- Mid-level knowledge on project management tools and systems, including Asana
Visit https://www.outreach.io/company/working-at-outreach to learn more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status