Senior UX Program Manager
Seattle, WA /
Product – Product Design /
Our success is dependent on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other’s assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups — women, people with disabilities, people of color, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans, and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds.
Design and Product Operations is having its moment at Outreach. The company is the leader in the “Sales Engagement" industry and its mission is to modernize and scale the sales process. As an integral part of this mission, we’re building a Design and Product Operations team from the ground up to help ensure our platform remains consistent, compelling, and unique.
As a Senior UX Program Manager, you’ll help us build powerful, scalable, and human tools to improve the workflows of sales teams and professionals. You’ll be a highly sought-after thought leader who raises the bar for design operations, program mechanisms and cross-functional collaboration. Working closely with Product Design, User Research, Product Management, Engineering, Go To Market, and other partners, you’ll ultimately be creating a platform that allows businesses to focus more of their energy and time on their customers.
At Outreach You Will...
- Work collaboratively and create strong relationships with designers, engineers, and product management, leading projects through the planning, design, and development lifecycle.
- Own the operational excellence of the UX team (roadmap planning, resource management, project intake, scheduling and tracking, communications, planning and prioritizing design deliverables, risk mitigation.)
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, and balance customer and business needs against technical constraints.
- Create mechanisms that increase visibility and alignment, and scale the team’s influence and impact.
- Act as a primary point of contact for design, working closely with Design leads and Product Managers to proactively clarify requirements, use cases, and seek clarification when there is ambiguity.
- Develop repeatable and scalable processes that help us plan, manage and deliver best-in-class experiences.
- Evaluate and implement new tools with researchers, designers, and cross-functional partners to refine mechanisms for collaboration.
- 5+ years of experience as a Program, Project Manager, UX producer, or similar role leading project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Background working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary UX team
- Excellent understanding of UX design and software development
- Experience building/delivering enterprise and SaaS products
- Experience with program management for UX research
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of technical best practices and limitations
- Able to identify and mitigate risk
- Ability to translate UX decisions into clear requirements
- Proven ability to work cross-team and influence direction
- Able to synthesize feedback and input from business leaders
- Experience developing scalable process improvements that achieve high-level business objectives
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume and LinkedIn profile
- A few words about why Outreach, and this opportunity, is interesting to you.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status