Sales Manager, SMB (New Logo)
Atlanta, GA /
Sales – Account Executives /
Our success is reliant on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can elevate assumptions and ideas with fresh perspectives. We're dedicated to hiring the whole human, not just a resume. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants-including those from historically marginalized groups. We would like to invite you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the requirements listed below. We don't want a few lines in a job description to get between us and the opportunity to meet you.
About the Team
Our Account Executive, SMB (New Logo) team is responsible for managing the deal cycles from generation through to close for our new customers in our SMB space. Our team works closely with the Sales Development Representatives and Solution Consultants assigned to our territory. Our team enjoys learning new sales trends & methodologies, going to industry events, subscribing to blogs/podcasts, reading books, and researching case studies so we can grow together. Our team works closely together to champion our customers, share success stories, and in our daily team huddles we celebrate our wins and share goals.
As a Sales Manager, SMB (New Logo), you’ll work directly with our Director of Sales to master our product, sales process, methodology, and internal tools - and then train and motivate SMB Account Executives to successfully educate prospects and sell our platform to achieve quarterly goals. In this role you will join calls and help Account Executives remove barriers, while providing coaching/feedback to help win the deal! One of your main goals will be developing successful Account Executives and empowering your direct reports to succeed through training, coaching, and motivation.
Must be located in Atlanta or surrounding areas. This is a hybrid position with the expectation of going into the Atlanta office 2-3x a week.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Managing a team of 6-9 SMB New Logo Account Executives to educate and sell Outreach to our prospects nationwide
- Teaching new sellers how to manage a pipeline and balance deal closing with great prospecting
- Giving actionable steps to improve and track progress across weekly 1:1s with your direct reports
- Creating new processes and systems, based on current best-in-class sales motions for the SMB segment
- Growing your management skills by working with our VP of Sales, RVPs, CRO, and Sr. Director of Sales Development
Our Vision of You
- Passion for Metrics: Whether dashboards in SFDC or pivot tables in Excel (don’t apply if you don’t know how to create a pivot table), you LOVE to crunch the data to find the story and strategy to win bigger, faster, better
- Willingness to learn to sell the product yourself during the initial ramp period
- 1-3+ years of management experience (SaaS Sales)
- 5+ years of closing experience
- Startup experience a plus
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status