Senior Product Manager
Product – Product Management & Technical Program Managers
As an Outreach Product Manager, you function as an expert in one or more primary user personas for the Outreach product, deeply understanding their day-to-day workflows, the context in which they work within a sales organization, the technologies they interact with, and how they use Outreach to drive sales outcomes. This role is responsible for identifying, validating and prioritizing competitive solutions within the Outreach product that provide real business impact for our customers and are a joy to use. You’ll lead a cross functional team to plan and enable go to market activities and ensure new solutions launch effectively and are adopted.
In this role you can expect to:
• Use data and analytics to monitor user behavior, and stay close to our user community to understand how Outreach features drive value.
• Identify and validate new market opportunities, define product vision, strategy and roadmaps.
• Translate customer needs into clear, well-defined MVP feature requirements backed by data analysis and deep understanding of the user domain
• Perform competitive analysis and value proposition differentiation
• Drive alignment on product priorities with the executive team and across the organization
• Execute on the roadmap by working closely with Engineering, Data Science, Analytics, Design.
• Set up features launches for success by ensuring all customer facing teams are prepared to sell, support and drive adoption of new and updated product capabilities.
• Communicate overall status, progress against success metrics, risks, mitigations and new opportunities to senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years product management leading a technology product
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience developing a vision & defining a product strategy for a product line or user community, and gaining buy-in from stakeholders at all levels
- Skilled at defining MVP product features, and creating an appropriate launch strategy
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership; aligning design, marketing, engineering, sales and support teams to deliver and launch valuable customer experiences.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and decisions
- Comfortable discussing technical concepts, managing trade-offs, incorporating feedback, and evaluating opportunistic new ideas with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Thrives in fast-paced environments and contributes positively as teams evolve and grow
- Leads with integrity
- MBA or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience leading a B2B SaaS product
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Unlimited PTO (and people actually use it!)
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen