CS Insights Analyst
Seattle, WA /
Analytics – Analytics /
Our success is reliant on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can elevate assumptions and ideas with fresh perspectives. We're dedicated to hiring the whole human, not just a resume. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants-including those from historically marginalized groups. We would like to invite you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the requirements listed below. We don't want a few lines in a job description to get between us and the opportunity to meet you.
We’re looking for a junior analyst to join Outreach’s Customer Experience Insights group. This role partners with internal stakeholders across Customer Success and our business partners (CS, Engineering, Support, BI, and Finance) to identify, address, and support business needs using a data-driven approach. You will deliver reporting solutions as well as ad-hoc analyses that provide recommendations for operational improvements across customer success and meet customer needs. This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Insights Leader.
About the Team:
The Customer Experience Insights (CX Insights) team is responsible for guiding our Customer Success stakeholders to make data-driven decisions by providing key insights, opportunities for operational excellence, and day-to-day reporting necessary for effective customer engagement and successful account management. We are in a unique position to provide both high-level recommendations as well as deep-dive analysis due to both our robust data availability and close relationships that result from a centralized Business Intelligence & Analytics team.
We are open to hiring this role fully remote. This role is eligible to be hired in the states that we have Outreach employees.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include:
- Gain an understanding of both the Pre-Sales and Post-Sales SaaS GTM motion to identify areas of opportunity with our processes
- Contribute to the operationalization of CX focused recommendations by collaborating with internal clients using a consultative approach
- Meet the data-specific needs of our external customers through partnerships with Customer Success Managers as needed
- Leverage data and systems to create dashboards to drive deeper understanding of our business
- Grow communication and relationship building skills across a range of audiences, using data storytelling principles
Our Vision of You:
- BS/Masters in quantitative related fields such as economics, statistics, finance, engineering, or computer science
- 0-3 years experience analyzing and using data to drive insights and decision-making
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, specifically in regards to data storytelling
- Ability to transition from working at a detailed data level to presenting high level findings to management
- Basic understanding of statistics and probability concepts
- Capable of using SQL for data transformation and analysis on million+ row datasets
- Capable of using business intelligence and reporting solutions (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Lookr)
- Experience with data science tools (e.g. R, Python) or familiarity with data science concepts and processes
- Experience and understanding of a SaaS business model and related KPIs
- Experience in management consulting, business strategy, or planning
The base salary range for this role is $60K-$90K. You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. We also have a location-based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status