Account Executive, Micro
Sales – Account Executives /
About the Team
The Micro Account Executive team focuses on value selling to ensure we’re building an effective business case throughout the sales process that demonstrates an undeniable ROI. You will be trained on and use MEDDPIC to ensure you have a successful pipeline to achieve quota. This team sells into existing US customers between 0-20 employees.
This team has sellers with a pattern of success who appreciate the team's openness in sharing winning ideas and learning new ones from others with the intention of achieving sales targets.
As an Account Executive, you will be the CEO of your own business and responsible for overseeing a successful territory plan selling into the United States. Specifically, you will have the responsibilities of deeply understanding the prospects' needs and pains, demoing Outreach's entire platform to solve those needs or pains and providing technical assistance throughout the sales process to ensure we can do what we say we can do within their environment and successfully present a business case that clearly demonstrates an ROI.
Location: Mexico City Area with in-office expectations 3 days a week.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Contribute to the winning environment by committing to your own self-development and cheering on and adding to the development of your teammates.
- Build and manage a territory plan that builds a realistic plan toward quota achievement
- Prospect approximately 50-60% of your own pipeline by leveraging the Outreach platform. Tasks will include daily research, cold calling, sending email campaigns and using tools such as 6Sense, ZoomInfo and LinkedIn.
- Conduct thorough discovery calls where you clearly identify the pain and needs of senior executives (CEO, CRO, CFO, CMO, VP of Sales, and Sales Operations)
- Demonstrate the Outreach platform’s ability to solve high-level pains
- Work deals from discovery to close within a typical 30-60-day sales cycle
- Accurately identify risk within deals by using the MEDDPIC methodology and work with your leadership, internal partners and executives to mitigate those risks
- Forecast deals appropriately using Outreach’s forecast methodology
Our Vision of You
- Fluent in English
- 2+ years or more of SaaS sales experience, preferably for a multi-product or platform company
- Proven success in sales both closing new logos and growing accounts, ideally with experience owning renewals
- Prior experience selling into SMB, Mid-Market, and /or Commercial customers
- Consistent track record of hitting goals and numbers
- Demonstrated proven success in relationship building, pipeline management, prospecting, contract negotiation and closing customers
- Ability to build positive relationships and influence. Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent
- Experience leveraging Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, 6Sense