Chief People Officer
People – HR
Outreach is a Seattle-based, high-growth market leader in the sales engagement automation space with a $1.1B valuation and a path to grow quickly from 350 to 450 people within the next year. We are searching for an exceptional leader to champion the evolution of our People operation and to be a key partner to our CEO and executive staff as we prepare our workforce for rapid scale.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Champion the evolution of all elements of our People operation and set the tone of perseverance, customer obsession, ownership, teamwork, self-awareness, and inclusion across the enterprise.
- Deliver data-driven People insights to help your peers in the executive staff to predict outcomes, diagnose problems and prescribe actions.
- Partner with our executive team to develop and implement people strategies that prepare, inspire, engage and reward our workforce in achieving our business objectives while living out our core values every day.
- Architect, lead and develop our functional HR teams to deliver programs, policies, and processes that support award-winning workplace environments where people can do their best work.
- Create a People operation and infrastructure that develops, recognizes and rewards leadership excellence as measured by employee engagement, productivity, and professional progression.
- You demonstrate exceptional ability in influencing the development of key business objectives with data-driven, fact-based People insights that lead to well-informed corporate decision making.
- You’ve effectively educated and advised leaders through organizational design, leadership development, employee engagement and performance management.
- You’ve created and executed programs to proactively prepare the workforce for progressively different and/or more impactful responsibilities to achieve company objectives and rapid scale.
- You’ve helped to define and drive a culture that embodies core values and that encourages engagement, inclusion and high performance throughout the organization.
- You’ve ensured cultural consistency through rapid scale and set up infrastructure to support leaders in effectively managing through change, maintaining trust and open communication across all levels and functions.
- You’ve championed focus on delivering a work environment that encourages and facilitates the inclusion of people with diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds across all levels and functions across the enterprise.
- You’ve influenced an embedded hiring culture and an infrastructure that produces excellence in attracting, selecting and assimilation of top talent while orchestrating a full-cycle candidate experience that establishes the brand of a destination employer.
- You’ve creatively delivered competitive compensation programs that reward high performance and behaviors that are aligned with core values while partnering with the CFO and the board to ensure financial feasibility
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen