Seattle, WA /
Sales – Account Executives /
Our success is reliant on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can elevate assumptions and ideas with fresh perspectives. We're dedicated to hiring the whole human, not just a resume. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants-including those from historically marginalized groups. We would like to invite you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the requirements listed below. We don't want a few lines in a job description to get between us and the opportunity to meet you.
This role acts as a key contributor on our customer success team that will drive renewal and retention rates while working to make our customers successful. This role will be a key contact point for our customers as well as a role that helps build our process and procedures around renewals. The spirit of the role is to actively communicate so our customers can plan their growth and consumption with Outreach. It’s also a critical role inside of Outreach to understand trends in renewal activity and how to drive success.
This role will be focused on the closed loop process of the subscription renewal. This individual will assist the Sales and Finance team—you’ll quote, revise, report and close renewal opportunities.
Your ability to drive business processes, manage heavy transaction workloads with a keen attention to detail, and build automation into our workflow will enable the team to secure more revenue prior to the subscription expiration date ultimately removing the risk of churn.
This role will be based onsite in our Seattle office.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Prioritizing a large book of business to understand how to execute the renewal of that book in the most effective way
- You’ll work with customers directly to provide renewal contracts, negotiate terms, position additional services and escalate issues to other Customer Success and Sales teams
- You’ll work with BI, Customer Marketing and Finance to understand trends and make recommendations on how to solve for those trends to increase retention rates
- Quoting and building the renewal opportunities as well as order forms for the Renewal team
- Work reactively on cancellation requests
- Assist the team with closing out opportunities by cross-checking paperwork and data to ensure accuracy in SalesForce
- Accurately forecast your book of business and provide that forecast and detail to leadership
- Propose and build processes that will aid in the automation of renewal workflow
- Act as liaison between Finance, Sales, and Customers
- Assisting the Billing team with collections
- Uncover trends in subscription automation practices that can improve the customer success renewal workflow
- Aptitude for and interest in workflow processes and automation
- Ability to organize and prioritize activities
- Ability to work with customers in a customer service and sales environment
- Ability to work internally and cross functionally as an advocate for your customers
- Ability to forecast and communicate to leadership
- Strong understanding of the outreach.io tool and Salesforce
- Ability to work independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills
The base salary range for this role is $50,000 - $80,000. You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. We also have a location-based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status