Sales Compensation Analyst
United States /
People – HR /
Our success is reliant on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can elevate assumptions and ideas with fresh perspectives. We're dedicated to hiring the whole human, not just a resume. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants-including those from historically marginalized groups. We would like to invite you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the requirements listed below. We don't want a few lines in a job description to get between us and the opportunity to meet you.
About The Role
Outreach is searching for an exceptional Sales Compensation Analyst to be a partner to our Sales, Success and Finance teams. If you thrive in fast-paced environments, are a chronic problem solver, love to collaborate with super-smart people, and are passionate about finding order in what others see as chaos - please read on!
As the Sales Compensation Analyst, you will support our Sales and Success teams in ensuring consistent, accurate and timely application of our compensation plans and practices. In addition to managing sales compensation plan document administration, you will juggle competing projects; implement and maintain incentive plans, policies, and programs. You will work closely with the Sales and Success leaders, Finance, and HR to solve complex problems and contribute to our Go-To-Market Teams’ success.
About The Team
The People Team consists of six core functions: Recruiting, People Experience, People and Organizational Development, Total Rewards, Sales Compensation and Workplace. Our core functions are fundamental to building and growing our great Outreach organization. We work together as champions of promoting an environment that lives by the Outreach values. If you want to be part of fostering and owning employee experience and culture, and assisting internal customers with growing their teams, then this is the place for you.
Location: Open to remote in the United States #LI-remote
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Understanding and supporting the sales compensation program for a global GTM team
- Prepare, distribute and track employee sales compensation plan documents
- Manage details for new GTM employees, promotions/transfers, and leaves of absence, mapping out details to ensure accurate and timely sales compensation plan documents and incentive pay
- Manage details for exiting GTM employees to ensure that all compensation is paid in accordance with articulated plans
- Communicate compensation plans and other compensation-related information to impacted parties
- Respond to employee questions regarding plan design and policies in a timely manner
- Create and maintain sales compensation reporting
- Document sales compensation processes
- Ensure sales compensation plans are implementable via tools, process, and controls
- Ensure data integrity in ATS (ADP) and across commission calculation tools
- Work closely with other members of the cross-functional team to contribute to process and tool improvements, documentation of needs, and harmonization of practices
- Sales compensation administration experience supporting sales and services client groups.
- Great customer service skills supporting your team, cross functional partners and internal customers. Ability to listen and understand the needs of the employees, together with those of the company.
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities while giving excellent attention to detail.
- Expert level knowledge in Excel & PowerPoint/Slide decks
- Highly organized with strong project management skills including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies and risk factors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to stylistically adapt communication based on audience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, influence, problem solve, and successfully collaborate and communicate with people on various levels.
- Demonstrates ability to practice a high level of confidentiality.
- Experience with HRIS systems (ADP), CRM and/or Sales Incentive tools
- Experience working in Tableau Desktop (preferred) or a desire to learn
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status