Salesforce Developer, QTC, Business Systems
United States / Atlanta, GA / Austin, TX / Denver, CO / Indianapolis, IN / Phoenix, AZ / San Francisco, CA / Seattle, WA
Business Systems – Business Systems /
Our success is reliant on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can elevate assumptions and ideas with fresh perspectives. We're dedicated to hiring the whole human, not just a resume. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants-including those from historically marginalized groups. We would like to invite you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the requirements listed below. We don't want a few lines in a job description to get between us and the opportunity to meet you.
At Outreach, Business Systems’ mission is to enable and enhance corporate processes at scale. We are looking for individuals who can lead and execute across domains - primarily Revenue Operations, Finance Systems, Business Intelligence, and Legal Technology. We are building the team around strong critical thinkers - individuals who can navigate ambiguity and help us along our journey of discovery and transformation.
As the Salesforce Developer, QTC you will be responsible for driving a seamless Quote-to-Cash process for our internal business users. You will own the ongoing development and maintenance of the enterprise applications within this space, including but not limited to Salesforce, Zuora Quotes CPQ, Conga, and HighRadius. You will provide day-to-day administration, and support regular updates and maintenance on the current implementation. Experience as a CPQ developer is required, with an understanding of Zuora Billing or similar subscription based enterprise platform. To be successful in this position, the candidate should have a proven track record of developing scalable solutions within CPQ enterprise applications, an understanding of GTM processes, and desire to learn across multiple domains. The candidate must possess a track record of being detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to self–motivate, deliver results while dealing with ambiguity, and be able to anticipate change in a highly dynamic environment.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Maintaining and continuously improving Quote-to-Cash processes enabled with Salesforce, Zuora Quotes CPQ, Zuora Billing, Conga, HighRadius and related integrations.
- Delivering projects on-time by leveraging your experience in development processes, work estimation, and resource allocation.
- Troubleshooting scripts, workflows, and other integrations within the applications.
- Ongoing assessment of the current implementation and roadmap planning to optimize existing customizations in parallel with new requests or feature releases.
- Establishing strong collaborative relationships with business partners across GTM, Finance, IT, and Legal.
- Supporting testing efforts and developing test plans according to the business requirements and the solution design.
- Confirming all deployments impacting the core systems and tools integrated with the platform (Zuora Quotes CPQ, Zuora Billing, Zuora Revenue, Avalara, Conga, Docusign) are properly documented and tested prior to production release.
- Documenting project requirements for system design, key milestones, and deliverables. Track open action items, deployment details, and approvals using JIRA.
Our Vision of You
- A minimum of 4 years experience as a Salesforce developer, with a focus in QTC functions strongly desired.
- Proficient with Salesforce lightning, APEX, Custom Objects, Workflow Rules, Flows, Custom Fields, Gearset, Validation Rules and VisualForce Pages.
- Experience with Zuora Quotes CPQ, Zuora Billing, or similar subscription data object models.
- A team-oriented, customer centric, and collaborative attitude with the ability to foster cooperation among upper management, business stakeholders and third-party solution providers.
- Outstanding, proactive communication skills – written, verbal, and presentations.
- Flexible, positive thinker that can find the way to get things done in a complex and fast-moving environment.
Please apply with a resume in English
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status