Senior Product Manager, Calendar Experiences - Prague, Czechia
Product – Product Management /
Outreach is transforming how companies engage with their customers. As a Senior Product Manager for the calendar functionality, you will be responsible for enabling sellers and buyers to connect and develop trusted relationships. As a product builder, you will be working on both seller-facing and buyer-facing experiences. The Outreach Calendar product works in close collaboration with Outlook, Google calendar, and the Salesforce CRM product. Outreach is in a hyper-growth stage, and looking for product leaders who thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, bring proven best practices that lead to quality outcomes, and are excited to join one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in a role with real impact.
In this role you can expect to:
- Drive the Calendar area for Outreach - defining the vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Lead product discovery and roadmap sessions with key prospects and customers to define and validate an easy-to-use user experience for optimizing their sales process.
- Define and own the core metrics to measure the adoption, usage, and impact of extensions
- Work closely with the Engineering and Design team to come up with solutions that solve customer pain, being responsible for the team’s backlog and prioritization.
- Partner with product marketing to develop enablement and positioning collateral to share the work with the world
- Partner with support teams to ensure clients’ concerns and feature requests are addressed as appropriate.
- 5+ years of experience building great products and platforms, including responsibilities driving prioritization, trade-offs, and timelines
- High intellectual horse-power, deeply analytical, high EQ, curious, process-oriented. Knows the art (user love) and science (metrics based growth) of product management
- Demonstrated technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with engineers.
- Strong user empathy, deep understanding of customer needs, and strong motivation to tackle their problems.
- Experience working with designers to provide elegant solutions.
- Strong people skills; can hype up a team rally behind a common product mission.
- Built, managed, and maintained a product line in a related GTM motion in B2B/SaaS application stack.
- Experience working with Google Calendar integrations and Microsoft Outlook integrations
- Bachelor's degree; MBA or related graduate degree preferred
Why You’ll Love It Here
● Highly competitive salary
● Amazing working space with a running track on its roof
● Flexible time off, 5 weeks of vacation, and 5 annual sick days
● One personal refresh day off per month, according to the schedule of the department
● 4% employer supplemental pension monthly contribution
● Private medical care for employee and spouse with Program Health Plus
● Life insurance at 2x annual salary
● 5.000 CZK monthly allowance for meal vouchers, flexipasses and other personal expenses
● 16 weeks of annual top up maternity leave pay or 12 weeks of fully paid paternity leave
● Opportunity to be part of company success via stock options program
● Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that
● Relocation package - support offered for foreign future employees and their families relocating to Prague
● Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN
(Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
● Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
● Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work