Customer Support Representative
Customer Success – Technical Support Engineers
As a member of the Customer Support Representative Team, you are the proactive front line and face of Outreach. You interact with our customers daily and make them better at what they do while improving our product.
You will be the initial point-of-contact for our customers through phone, email and chat. Our customers will look to you for answering basic support questions and you will working closely with the Technical Support Engineering team to resolve our customers’ issues. You will help our customers be as successful as possible by knowing how to use our product and addressing their issues quickly and effectively.
About The Team
When the question is asked, “what kind of company are you?” our answer will always be, “we are a success company - we are here to make our customers successful.” The Customer Success team is at the core of Outreach. We focus on driving real business impact for customers, not just supporting the technical specs of our product. We're one of the largest teams at Outreach and we work to connect cross-functional stakeholders from product, marketing, and even engineering with customers. The ownership is tangible on this team - our customers' pain is our pain and their win is our win.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Working with customers to successfully triage and resolve Outreach support incidents
- Managing inbound support emails, chats, and phone calls
- Providing awesome support to customers
- Being a part of a brand new team where you will be defining the future with your feedback and ideas
- Strong passion for delighting customers
- Bachelor’s degree
- Able to work independently and make decisions. Demonstrate ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate a passion for resolving customer issues
- Bring a strong sense of empathy for customers
- You embody our core values. We are hungry craftspeople, we have grit, we are honest, we take ownership, we have each other’s back no matter what, we’re one with our customers, and we find strength in diversity and inclusion
- 1+ years of experience in technology support or customer service, preferably at a SaaS company
- Military experience a plus!
- Chat experience a bonus
You have experience with the technologies we use, including...
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Unlimited PTO (and people actually use it!)
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen