Operations – Customer Success
Ovation.io is a clinical informatics company providing operations software and data tools for the advancement of precision medicine. Compelled by the philosophy that data drives action, Ovation is creating products that make it easier for labs to bring innovative tests to the patients that need them. Since its founding in March of 2017, Ovation has grown to develop and support world-class SaaS products used by clinical and translational labs around the globe. Along the way, Ovation’s team has developed an unparalleled level of competency in this space with particular expertise in the fields of molecular diagnostics and clinical data utilization.
We are growing rapidly and expanding our Customer Success teams in Indianapolis, IN. As an Implementation Specialist at Ovation your work is paramount to our success. Our rapid growth and the complex nature of our product make Implementation Specialists key to efficiently onboarding clients, simplifying adoption, and driving client satisfaction. As an Implementation Specialist you'll take a data-driven approach to understanding customer objectives and turn this into industry leading onboarding and adoption strategies. You’ll be involved in all aspects of support, account management, product demos, customer education, and much more - in an organization where all team members look to Implementation Specialists for input across all key decisions.
As an Implementation Specialist at Ovation, you will:
- Manage the implementation of new LIMS customers
- Collaborate with the CS Engineering, Implementation Engineering and Support Engineering teams to implement our SaaS platform as per customers’ requirements, and troubleshoot technical issues
- Measure customer engagement with Ovation and provide feedback for product and service improvements
- Ensure our customers get the most out of the platform and help grow our customer base
- Understand customer objectives by communicating with customers and analyzing health metrics
- Be our Voice of the Customer to provide input into every product, marketing, and sales process
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of Customer Success or Account Management experience in a SaaS or modern B2B software company
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Bonus points: Degree-level education, background in any kind of biotech, previous laboratory or LIMS experience, previous experience with live chat systems such as Intercom
Ovation is excited to be building the next-generation of cloud-based clinical informatics tools for the genomic and molecular testing industry! We're a small and growing team that values quality, transparency, and professional development. We work in a unique environment that strives for perfection, where experiments are encouraged, failure expected, but always in an open and supportive environment.
Ovation are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity as a core of company culture. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.